1. Q: Can i put several pieces items in my shopping cart and shipped in one package to me?
A: Yes, you can. And we will pack well your ordered items in one package.
2. Q: How can i know the product stock?
A: In the product’s page, after choosing product’s feature, you could see whether the product is in stock or not. If the item you order was out of stock in our warehouse at the moment, we will notice you that we will delay shipping your order.
3. Q: Where can I find more information about the features of a product?
A: Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our products.
1. Q: Do I have to pay VAT or other charges on my order?
A: We do not charge our customers with any additional fees or taxes. However, you may still have to pay the following ones:
If you are a drop-shipper or wholesaler, please ensure that you are abiding by the tax regulations for selling our products in other countries.
If you purchased tariff insurance, you can make a claim and we will reimburse any taxes and duties you paid.
2. Q: What can I do if fill in the wrong address?
A: Customers should be responsible for entering a correct and complete shipping address. Please do not hesitate to contact us once you realize that your address is not the one you wanted to select. We will not be able to change it after your order has been shipped.
3. Q: Why was my order canceled and my payment refunded?
A: Below please find some of the most common reasons for this type of situation:
1. Q: How can I track my order?
A: Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail from us with the tracking code and a link where to track it (www.17track.net). You can also find the tracking details of your order on the “My Orders” page.
2. Q: Why does my tracking show "Not Found"? Why do I see no updates in the tracking information of my order?
A: If your order is shipped with Air Mail Register, its tracking information should be updated 3-7 days after its shipment. If the shipping method you selected is DHL or other express services, you should be able to track your order 2-3 days after its shipment. Please rest assured that a delayed update on the tracking of your order does not usually affect its delivery.
3. Q: I can see that the status of my order shows "Delivered", but I have not received my parcel. What can I do?
A: Below are some steps and suggestions on how you can solve this issue:
All orders reported as "delivered" by shipping companies are considered delivered. We cannot be made liable of non-delivery in this case.